One Stop Aerosols - Terms and Conditions
By using our services or buying our products, you agree to the following terms and conditions presented on this page. Any changes to our terms and conditions will be updated here.
1) This site is owned and operated by One Stop Services. The material contained on this website, including all design, text, graphics, selection and arrangement of content and all other information on this site is copyright of its respective owners, licensees, content providers or technology providers. All rights reserved.
2) Refund policy - Non-paint Products - We will accept products back within seven days of receipt and will issue a full refund (minus P&P).
If you wish to return products between 7-28 days we will issue a credit note (minus P&P), please note all returns need to be in original packaging. - Custom-mixed paint colours - All our coloured paints are bespoke products, custom-mixed to your requirements as such orders cannot be cancelled and are exempt from cancellation law. We are also unable to accept returns of custom-mixed coloured paints, except in such case as the product is found to be faulty.
3) Bank Holiday-All orders placed on a bank holiday will be dispatched when staff return on the next working day.
4) Goods sold shall not be released from One Stop Aerosols until all sums due from the customer to the supplier on any account have been paid.
5) Availability all colours are generally available. If for any reason an item is subsequently found to be unavailable when collecting your order, then a member of One Stop Aerosols will contact you to decide immediate action.
6) Once you have made your order online, you will be charged and will not be able to change this order as once the paint has been made it will be sent the following day if the order is made after 2 pm. So please make sure there is no mistake when inputting your paint code and gloss levels.
7) Save in respect of your statutory rights under the Sale of Goods Act 1977 (as amended) and the Unfair Contracts Terms Act 1977 and save in respect our guarantee, we shall not be liable to you by reason of any implied warranty, condition or other terms, or any duty at common law, or under these terms of our contract with you, for any indirect, special or consequential loss or damage (whether for loss of profit or otherwise), costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever (whether caused by our negligence) which arise out of or in connection with the supply of the goods or their use by you.
8) Damaged or Defective Goods In the unlikely event, your goods arrive in a damaged condition or are defective, you must inform us as soon as is practically possible stating the invoice number and the nature of the defect or shortage. Failure to do so will deem that you have accepted the goods. If for any reason a replacement is not available for a damaged or defective item, then One Stop Aerosols will refund the value of the returned products to the original payment method. Any goods that are damaged will need to be sent back to our workshop before any refund is applied.
9) Delivery shall be made at the address specified by you at the time of ordering. Goods will be despatched within 24 hours of placing your order, but One Stop Aerosols will not be responsible for your items if they have not been delivered in the 24 hour time zone because of factors which could reasonably be considered to be outside our control. We strongly advise that if the goods are required for a specific date, they are ordered in advance to avoid any disappointment. Risk of damage or loss of the goods shall pass to you at the time of delivery to the specified delivery address. Cost of delivery can change for parts of Scotland, and outside the UK, please call our office for details.
10 If your order is dispatched to your delivery address and you miss your delivery twice; your parcel will be returned to us to resend. The buyers' responsibility is to make sure they are available to receive delivery (You can choose to have your parcel delivered to a neighbour if unavailable). You can rearrange your delivery at any time if you contact our delivery company (DHL). Still, if the package is returned to us, you will be charged the original P&P price to resend.
11) The price of the goods shall be the price listed on our website on the date of your order. All prices displayed on the site are quoted in UK Pounds Sterling and must be paid in full.
12) It is a criminal offence to knowingly sell aerosol paint to anyone under the age of 16. By purchasing from this web site using a credit or debit card, you confirm that you are over the age of 18, or are not acting for someone who is under the age of 18.
13) Bulk orders, if you order more than one can of the same colour and realise the colour is not what you ordered, please return the full order for a full replacement, we will then test the colour and if at fault we will send a complete replacement. If you use more than one can only the unused cans and one of the used cans will be reimbursed, so please check your paint colour before use as One Stop is not responsible once applied to your product. Anyone caught attempting to defraud One Stop will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
14) Delivery Company - The delivery company we use is DHL
15) Delivery Time - Delivery is the next working day/1-3 days/1-7 days on most orders but can be up to 7 working days in some cases.
16) Pantone Scheme One Stop Aerosols are happy to offer the Pantone colour scheme; however, due to the lack of quality of the Pantone books, we can only match within 80% of the books we have in stock. Pantone+ series books are historically fine paper with ink dried onto the pages. This leads to degradation of the colour over time from friction and colour bleaching. One Stop Aerosols own three of these books, and the colour differences are noticeable in each book. This would also lead us to the conclusion the books you, our clients possess may also be shades in or out. For this reason, we match all of our Pantone colours from our Pantone books within 80% of the original colour, and One Stop Aerosols take no responsibility for the colour matches to any other samples or Pantone schemes. In the unlikelihood, a One-stop aerosols Pantone colour is drastically different from the original colour we require the goods to be sent back where we can test the colour and where necessary replace the goods. If your project is reliant on a particular Pantone colour(s), please send a sample of the colour by post, and we will custom match this colour for you.
17) Car paint, some cars have several shades, and one-stop aerosols will not be held responsible for the wrong shade, please call the manufacturer and gain the right shade before ordering.